William P. Pawlow is an experienced trial lawyer with an exceptional record. He has over twenty years of trial experience and has achieved numerous favorable verdicts for his clients.
William supervises a team of attorneys handling complex negligence matters. He concentrates his practice on high exposure cases involving catastrophic injuries. His area of expertise includes toxic torts, lead poisoning, asbestos exposure, product liability, negligent security, premises liability, labor law, construction accidents, medical malpractice, automobile cases, roadway design, and insurance coverage.
William has defended some of New York City’s largest property owners in complex litigation matters, while also taking the time to zealously represent the interests of numerous smaller clients. He is known for tackling some of the most complex disputes and obtaining favorable outcomes for his clients.
Affiliations + Recognition
- Member of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Member of the American Bar Association,
- Member of the New York State Bar Association
- The New York City Bar Association
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- State of New York
- St. John’s University School of Law, J.D.
- State University of New York at Albany, B.A.