Sue C. Jacobs represents parties in insurance coverage disputes, bad faith, and defense litigation, including professional malpractice.
For over 25 years, Sue counseled a leading real estate developer and management company in all aspects of coverage and litigation. Sue is a frequent lecturer about insurance coverage and has been an expert witness.
- U.S. Courts of Appeals, Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- State of New York
- Pace University School of Law, J.D.
- American University, M.S., Labor Economics
- Hunter College, B.A., cum laude