Natalie Lefkowitz focuses her practice on complex litigation, including claims of catastrophic injury or property loss. Her focus is on lawsuits arising from product liability, warranty, negligence and Labor Law claims against Fortune 100 companies which include the manufacturers of automobiles and consumer products. Natalie is an experienced class action litigator, defending claims of consumer fraud, deceptive and unfair business practices, product defect, breach of contract and warranties, violation of federal statutes, and violation of consumer protection statutes. She serves as counsel to a motion picture and television studio for liability claims and pre-suit investigation in the New York metro area. Natalie also counsels insurance companies and administrators on liability coverage issues. Her expertise in commercial matters includes representation of banks in claims arising under statutes governing debt collection and credit reporting practices. She also oversees the work of other law firms throughout the country on behalf of corporate clientele.
- Products Liability
- In re Volkswagen “Clean Diesel” Marketing, Sales Practices and Products Liability Litigation (N.D. Cal.) (local counsel in New York and New Jersey; assisted coordinating counsel throughout the U.S.).
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- State of New York
- State of New Jersey
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D.
- State University of New York at Stony Brook, B.A.