Gisella Levi Caroti has been practicing in the areas of corporate and commercial law with Herzfeld + Rubin, P.C. for more than thirty years, representing European clients doing business in the United States. Ms. Caroti advises corporate clients in connection with a wide variety of transactions such as corporate structuring, mergers and acquisition, and disposition of businesses, international joint ventures, and shareholder and operating agreements. Additionally, Ms. Caroti represents corporate clients in commercial transactions involving manufacturing, distribution, financial agreements, real estate, and employment and intellectual property matters.
Before coming to the United States, Ms. Caroti practiced corporate and commercial law in Italy as a partner of a law firm in Milan. She is a frequent speaker at Universities, Bar Associations, and Trade Organizations in Italy.
Ms. Caroti’s experience as an international lawyer in both civil law and common law countries, and her knowledge of English, Italian and French languages, has proven to be an invaluable asset in consulting and assisting European clients doing business in the U.S., as well as American companies doing business in Italy.
Affiliations + Recognition
- Received AV highest ratings from Martindale–Hubbell
- Gold Medal from the Bar Association of Milan, Italy
- Honorary Vice Presidency of Associazione Internazionale Giuristi di Lingua Italiana (“AIGLI”)
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, International Bar Association
- Member, Union Internationale des Avocats
- Member, Gruppo Esponenti Italiani (“GEI)
- Member, Associazione Internazionale Giuristi di Lingua Italiana (“AIGLI”)