Bryan is an experienced litigator whose practice focuses on high stakes commercial disputes, including class actions and complex lawsuits. Bryan has represented clients in a wide variety of lawsuits and investigations, including commercial litigation’s, shareholder derivative suits, securities and other corporate investigations, and intellectual property disputes. Bryan has also been involved in pro bono litigation, achieving success at trial in the Southern District of New York.
Prior to joining Herzfeld + Rubin, Bryan was a commercial litigator and corporate attorney at two major international law firms. Bryan received his J.D. from Columbia Law School, where he was a Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar and an Articles Editor on the Columbia Journal of Gender and Law.
- State of New York
- S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- Columbia Law School, J.D.
- The Ohio State University, B.A.
Affiliations + Recognition
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars, New York Metro Area, 2020-2021